Features of axial flow fan:
● Ball bearing
● High efficiency and energy saving
● Strong heat dissipation
● Pure copper movement
● Aviation fan blade
● Stable operation
Axial flow fan has a wide range of applications, and is usually used in situations with high flow requirements and low pressure requirements. The structure is simple but the data requirements are very high. It is called "axial flow type" and is generally used for ventilation in places.
1. The surface of the metal baking varnish machine body is treated with anti oxidation treatment to prevent rust, heat resistance and long service life, and the flame retardant performance grade meets UL94-V0.
2. High strength thickened fan blades, long service life, uniform air outlet, and not easy to deform
3. The ball bearing has the characteristics of lower noise, higher speed, and less burning during operation, which can extend the service life of the equipment.
4. High quality pure copper coil, with enough copper wire coils, clear and clear, high temperature resistance, to ensure efficient, stable and safe operation of the motor, and continuous 24-hour uninterrupted operation.
5. Complete product certification, excellent performance, safety and reliability
The following products are recommended for better use!